Do you know why canada consistently ranks top of the lists of countries to live in?
There are many reasons that Canada is one of the top immigration destinations. Maple Immigration understands that intelligent information is key to any global relocation and part of our tailored approach of educating and empowering clients to reach for their goals and achieve their dreams. In this section, we have gathered a few insights into what makes Canada truly great and, more importantly, the benefits available to you as a legal resident of a country poised for exceptional growth in the 21st Century. Explore further and prepare yourself for a great start!
Reasons why to Immigrate to Canada
A Multi-Cultural, Open and Free society that embraces your culture and diversity
Excellent Standard of Living while continually voted as one of the best places to Live in the world
Secure Financial System based on Conservative Banking Practices and Institutionalized Safeguards
A country with a low population; a large land area; with a clean and diverse environment
Very little Corruption or overt control/favoritism by an Elite Class where everyone has opportunity
A Peace Loving Country with Friendly People
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN CANADA
An Active Economy with Great Job Prospects
Free Medical Care available to all residents of Canada
A Safe and Healthy Environment where you will live longer
Travel the World Freely with a Canadian Passport
Excellent Benefits for your Children
One of the most popular reasons for people to come to Canada is to provide a better life, access/ options to a better future for their children and generations to come. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Free Education: All children are required to go to school so they are prepared for life. Education is free up to grade 12 and there are no additional fees needed for a basic education.
- Subsidized College & University Education: As there is a high value placed on an educated population, access to education is highly subsidized for all Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Child Care Allowances: The government provides money to people who have children to help with the upbringing of the children. There are 2 basic benefits given: The Canadian Child Tax Benefit and The Universal Child Benefit.
- Loans and Grants for School: There are many low interest loans and free money given in the form of a grant to help defray the costs of education for the Canadian public.
- Children’s savings plans: The government will give money in the form of a grant to savings plans for children so that their education is affordable and to ensure that children are highly educated.
Government Benefits for all Citizens
Canada has a great system of government benefits for all of its citizens. These benefits add to the social safety net, and help Canadians at different stages of life. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Old Age Security & Canadian Pension: After working long years and when you are ready to retire you are sent a check every month of your retirement for each of these 2 benefits.
- Drug Benefit Plan: There are various plans in place that allow for Free/subsidized drugs and currently a national plan is being put in place to make them available for those in need.
- Retirement Savings Plans: There are many incentives, plans, and tax free accounts that are available for residents to plan and enjoy their later years.
- Unemployment Insurance: Should you be unfortunate and lose your job, during your time of transition the government will support you and send you a check to ensure that you can survive.
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits: Once you are blessed with having a new member of your family in addition to the child benefits you can take time off of work to be with your child while being paid.
- Subsidized Daycare: Canada is currently introducing highly subsidized/ affordable daycare in order to provide care for it’s youngest citizens but also allow people to be in the workforce.
- Tax incentives: There are many other tax incentives to support you and your family at different stages of your life.